Grundfos Horizontal Single-stage pumps are used in water supply, industrial pressure boosting, industrial liquid transfer, HVAC (heating, ventilation and air-conditioning), and irrigation.The Grundfos end-suction range comprises a complete series of close-coupled and long-coupled pumps in full compliance with EN733 and ISO2858.The Horizontal split case pump have a horizontal pump shaft with the impeller placed in the middle of the shaft.
Features and benefits
Standard pump features
- High efficiency maintained over an extended operating range.
- Double-volute casings on models with high specific speeds.
- Dynamically balanced enclosed-type impellers.
- Mechanical seal or packing seal.
- Back pull-out design.
- Integrally cast suction splitter on flanged models.
- Low NPSH.
Optional pump features include
- Ductile iron volute, Bronze impeller.
- Special alloy shafts and sleeves.
- Special mechanical seals.
- TEFC or explosion-proof motors.
- Abrasive separators.
- Diesel engine drivers.
L series pumps are designed for application such as these:
- Feed and drain water system.
- HVAC system.
- Firefighting system.
- Domestic water supply system